Sunday, March 5, 2017

Today I did a repaint on a 28" Monster High Freaky Friend doll. Her makeup was garish and ugly, as was her hair.

Opening her head was not easy at all. I ripped a part of her scalp trying to get it off. Fortunately it's at the back and will be covered by her wig.
I also put a bit of a crack in the side of her head!  It's hard to see and not anything serious. Still. I dont ever want to customize another one of these dolls. The head is ridiculous!

Inside the head, with and without the eye mechanism.
Without the ugly factory paint.
The final faceup. Much softer and not as floozy-looking! Tomorrow I'll start repainting the eye mechanism.

No comments:

Post a Comment