Sunday, October 30, 2016

I took the celluloid faces off a few old Polish sawdust dolls that were disintegrating. I made them new bodies and clothes. The legs are jointed like the sawdust versions so they sit easily. The original dolls had wire joints, but I just used the button and thread method. 
These are for my next craft fair in a few weeks. 
I'm still sewing the yarn hair on the standing doll.
Two carnival-style dolls featuring fabrics I designed, and a skinny little Christmas pixie. :)
 A large celluloid doll face I found on Etsy. I only needed to touch up the paint on her mouth slightly.
I was planning on making it into a doll to sell, but as soon as I opened the package, I knew I'd never part with her! :D
I still need to make her a top.

No comments:

Post a Comment